Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Getting there

I am so ready to quit being sick and to start feeling better... And horny.  Last night's communication should have been much better than it was.  MBB and I communicate better than I have with any other person, but the texting yesterday for the most part was not so good.  All I was trying to do was to say, although feminization does something for me, it's more of my volatile fetishes.  Little stuff like wearing clothes under my clothes, or even in a scene are easy.  Medium stuff like fashion shows, dancing, or heavier dress or "ok", but I need to be pushed a little bit.  Heavier stuff like full dress, public stuff, etc, can be done, but I really need to be pushed or coerced.  I liken it to going swimming in a cold pool.  I can and will get in, but I will take my sweet time.  You can coax me in and playfully splash me to try and speed things up, but if you push me off the edge and into the freezing cold water I'm going to have an issue.  I hope that makes sense.

The "thought" of all of this including the heavy stuff is super hot and erotic, but the actual "action" of the heavier stuff still weirds me out.  I am more confident in MBB being able to work with me and push me in a way that is hot to both of us than I have ever felt in my life.

I did buy 7 pairs of panties made for men at the request of MBB.  I can't wait to get them and wear them for her.  That should be hot.   

No comments:

Post a Comment