Friday, May 20, 2011

Teased and Denied

Last night MBB decided to tie me to the bed and stroke my cock for a while.  It's the first time in over a week that she hasn't let me cum when we have been intimate.  I don't know how to explain being what being denied does to me.  I love cumming.  It is the most amazing feeling in the world.  Everything that leads up to it is the next best thing.  So when I am continuously given the next best thing, but kept from the most amazing thing.  It's such a mind fuck.  Also, when I cum some of my horniness drops off.  I like to think of it like a balloon.  The more air in the balloon the more pressure.  You can keep putting more air into it and it gets very fragile and becomes vulnerable to popping.  So a full blown orgasm is like popping it and you need a new balloon to get me going again.  Getting to the edge to where some cum drips out is like blowing and losing a little bit of air between breaths.  Getting me to the point of no return and then removing your hands as an orgasm starts is like letting go of a balloon and watching it fly around the room.  Since the balloon wasn't popped, you don't have any air in it, but you still have the balloon and don't have to start over.  It's a lot like that.  I have a love hate relationship with orgasm denial.

I also just hit the 3 hour mark of wearing my butt plug.  I need to go remove it and manscape.  I am feeling pretty naughty right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment