Sunday, October 23, 2016

No touching

When I was younger I was a prolific masturbator.  I would cum 1st thing in the morning and last thing before bed.  If I was in a particular mood, I might cum a 3rd or 4th time.  Before I was married a woman online had me masturbate every hour for an entire day, I managed 6 times before I couldn't do it anymore.    This behavior carried on into my previous marriage.  I traveled a lot and would cum at least 3 times day.  When I was at home I would sneak off into the bathroom and rub one out and on vacation I would do the same.  Needless to say I had little energy for her.

The last few years of my previous marriage, I started to embrace not cumming.  We practiced some chastity, and I even managed to go a record 75 days without an orgasm at one point.  The problem was that now I had a ton of sexual energy, but no outlet for it as my ex was less than interested since it wasn't 'vanilla' sexual energy.

I have been with my current partner, Mistress and future wife for 6 years.  I embrace not cumming more than ever.  In fact, I am begging Mistress to not make me cum anytime soon.  During this time we have explored several ways of how to handle me pleasuring myself.  I have never been allowed to orgasm without permission.  However me touching myself has had many iterations.  From zero touching, to being locked in chastity, to being allowed to edge, to being forced to edge each morning, we have tried it all.  Our most recent agreement was that I can edge, but if anything drips out, I have to eat it.  That has greatly curtailed my edging and as well as how close to the edge I allow myself to get.  

Yesterday I was told that we are back to the no touching rule.  It's been so long that I forgot.  This morning I woke up with a major hard on and in my grogginess managed to give myself one stroke up and down before I remembered.  I did stop with that one stroke.  That being said, I want to touch myself now more than ever.  It's true, you want what you can't have.  I half joked that if she didn't lock me in chastity that I was going to have to lock myself up just to avoid the temptation.

I am loving how Mistress is getting more comfortable adding to my situation.  From making me wear women's clothes to the no touching rule to adding protocols, I am yearning for her to keep getting stricter and meaner.  I shudder just thinking about it.  



  


     

No comments:

Post a Comment