Sunday, April 17, 2022

The Cuckold Threat

 It’s been nearly a year since I’ve posted anything. Between running a company and traveling extensively there hasn’t been any D/S in my life in quite some time. It’s only very occasional where I lock myself in chastity, wear my steel cock ring, wear panties or put clothes pins on my nipples.  That being said I had a dream the other night that won’t leave my brain. I wanted to preserve it here as it’s still got me worked up. The dream wasn’t as elaborate as what I’m about to write but I’ve since had time to embellish it.  Here we go.

I dreamt that Mistress and I were in bed having standard missionary type sex. My cock buried deep inside her pussy while I try to get her to cum while keeping myself far enough from the edge to make sure she cums before I do. 

Usually during this time Mistress will say that she knows will push my buttons while twists my nipples, this make it VERY difficult for me to not get too close to the edge of cumming.  In my dream Mistress and I are having our usual hot talk when she says, “I’m going to start reinstating the rules, tasks and requirement I used to have for you”.  I lived for the days when I had a list of expectations that had to be followed so this quickly got my attention.

She continued, “This time however, I am going to ensure that you have real consequences for not meeting my demands”.  Oh my goodness. This is sounding like way more than our normal pillow talk.  She adds “In the past you’d weasel your way out of doing things you didn’t like in the hope of me punishing you in a way you wanted to be punished. This just created extra work for me to meet your kinky desires and didn’t benefit me in any way.”  

Now this has me even closer to the edge. This is some serious talk. I’ve always wanted our kinky life to get pushed past games and take on a more serious and lasting dynamic.  These comments got me nervously closer to the edge. 

Mistress proceeded to pick up her phone and show me a screen with a grid of pictures of men.  “Moving forward, when you don’t meet my expectations or do what you’ve agreed to do, I am going to use this dating app to find a man in whatever location we are in to go out on a date.”  I stop moving my hips. We’ve never talked about an open relationship and I have a hard limit of her seeing other men. 

Mistress then drops the phone and grabs my nipples. She wraps her legs around me and clenches her pussy against my cock that is already close to the edge. She says, “if you agree to my terms I want you to cum now”. My mind is spinning. No, I don’t want this. I want my kink, my way. I can be jealous and insecure. However, the control aspect is incredibly arousing, and to think we’d be moving back to a more Female Led Relationship has my curiosity peaked. 

Before I know it, I realize I’m cumming. I haven’t moved a muscle.  Mistress expertly twists my nipples and uses her pussy to take me over the edge. I start loudly mumbling, “no, no, no, no, no, no, no, nooooo” as I pump loads of cum into Mistress I realize I’m having a ruined orgasm and that my fate is sealed. I argue that my orgasm was a mistake and that I didn’t intend to agree to her terms. She said, “some part of your subconscious wanted you to cum and we both know we need to feed your subconscious little brain what it needs.  Now rule number one is that every time you cum, you need to eat all of your cum. Get to work cleaning me up or I’ll be going on a date tonight.”  Mistress releases her legs from their lock on my hips and I slowly move my face down her body to clean up my disgusting cum.

The dream ended at this point but my lizard brain hasn’t stopped there. I keep thinking about how this would look in reality. I imagine a list of rules. 

1. Clean up your cum every time you cum. 

2. You must initiate sex at least once a week. If I say, no, you will ask for permission to cum. If I say that you may you will proceed to strip and masturbate onto a plate. See rule #1.  

3.  You will go back to wearing feminine attire at night in bed.

4.  You will have my coffee ready to go the night before.

5.  You will get up with the dog every day. 

6.  You will be plugged 7 hours a week.  You decide how the 7 hours work (all at once or an hour a day, etc)

7.  You will do all dishes.

8.  You will request permission for every alcoholic beverage you wish to drink.  Expect to have this heavily controlled.

9.  You will request permission for any snack food you wish. 

10. You will wear panties every non travel day.  You will not wear them when we will see people we know. 

11.  Fingernails and toenails will be polished clear at all times unless another color is assigned.

12. You will wear your collar 24/7

13. You will go into chastity after every orgasm until I release you. I know how much you hate this, but it does get your mind in the right space faster. 

14.  You will address me as Mistress, Goddess, Queen, etc in private.

15.  You will never ask about my dates.

16.  You will drop me off and pick me up from my dates.

17.  You may not sleep when I am on a date. I want you to contemplate your station in life every time I’m out.


18.

19.

20.

If you’ve made it this far I’d love it if you’d add additional rules that you think should be included. Extra points for rules that benefit Mistress without hitting my kink buttons.  Comments are always appreciated. 



7 comments:

  1. If I allow my date to cum in me or on me you will clean up their cum just as you do your cum

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg Q i LOVE IT PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice dream. I rarely have erotic dreams, or at least usually don't remember them.

    ReplyDelete

  4. no access to credit/debit cards ever
    no smartphone access. only a phone which makes calls and text.
    all phone use inspected by her daily
    any phone use she deems inappropriate results in her keeping your phone and screening them to see if you are allowed to talk to the caller
    $20/week cash allowance at her discretion
    separate section of pantry and fridge for your food
    bring your lunch to work daily with only ingredients paid for by allowance
    you are kicked out of house without access to car for her in-call dates, she may let you use a bike. if not, you walk.
    your daily shoes, if any allowed at all, at her discretion
    you perform all errands for her and purchase things only in cash that she gives you.
    fill car with fuel using cash she gives you. you must bring back receipt and count out the change as you return it
    you get a second job to show your devotion and direct deposit pay to an account only she controls. u are responsible for taxes from your allowance

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is clear that you need to learn your role with Her does not include your self indulgent titillation.
    You need to knock yourself down a notch and prove that your worth to Her and willingess to humble yourself to Her.
    Present these options for Her consideration

    -Any shoes worn in private or public, if shoes are allowed at all, are at Her discretion.
    -You will have Her edit your clothing to whatever She deems worthwhile. You will be expected to manage your clothing requirements from this edited wardrobe.
    -You will not purchase any clothing or shoes without Her explicit approval of your choices. Any approved purchases will be from your cash allowance.
    -She will take all your access to credit cards and debit cards
    -She may at Her sole discretion provide a cash allowance not to exceed $20 a week.
    -This cash allowance is all of the money you are permitted
    -You will create a separate area in the pantry and refrigerator for your food. You will be expected to bring lunch to work made from ingredients purchased only with your allowance. Whether she allows you additional ingredients for your other meals is Her decision alone.
    -You will obtain a second job and all pay will be deposited into a bank account solely controlled by Her. You will be responsible for taxes due from your allowance.
    -You will perform all requested errands for Her with no renumeration other than consideration of what allowance you will receive if any that week
    -Any errands that require purchase such as fueling Her vehicle will be conducted in cash that she provides. You will obtain a receipt and count any change as you return it to Her.
    -You will relinquish your smartphone to Her. She will change your phone to one that only does text and voice. These can be found when searching for children or senior citizen phones.
    -She will review your phone use any time She wishes
    -If She feels that you are using your phone inappropriately, you shall relinquish your phone to Her and She will screen your calls to determine if you may speak to the caller. She may answer the call and tell the caller whatever She wishes to regarding your unavailability.
    -You will relinquish access to any motor vehicles to Her. You must request access to motor vehicles which is left to Her sole discretion to grant. She may additionally remove access to bicycles or other non-motorized travel.
    -She may take a date in a residence you use, in which case you will be forced out for the duration of the date. You will have no access to motor vehicles or bicycles. You will be expected to be productive during this time.
    -use of public or commercial transportation will come from your allowance
    -You will provide a daily report to Her of your judicious use of Her generosity/allowance.

    Only after you have demonstrated your devotion and sound judgment to Her in any or all of the above (again at Her discretion) will you even allow yourself to consider how She may satisfy your base kinks.

    ReplyDelete