Monday, April 26, 2021

A few days of self play

 Mistress is going out of town for a few days, so I plan to make the best of my time alone.  Here are some of my goals over the next few days.

  • Pink painted toenails
  • Clear painted fingernail
  • deep ass fucking with my new 8" suction cup mounted dildo
  • lots of deep throat practice with the same dildo
  • mascara in public
  • self-bondage with key frozen in ice.  I'll be restrained until it melts.
  • wearing shorts with pantyhose in public 
  • several orgasms, wth a twist
    • 1st orgasm earned after 100 deep-throats
    • that same 1st orgasm will be with my ring gag in and my cock pointed at my open mouth
    • one orgasm with the hitachi tied to my cock and me in self bondage with the hitachi giving me seious post orgasms tortue.
    • orgasm while deep throating and with plug in ass
  • butt plug in for an hour at a time 4 times a day
  • sleep in a new pink body suit all night
  • wear a new teal bralette out of the house one day
  • some time in chastity
any ideas before Thursday?




2 comments:

  1. I love your self play, and do similar. One of my fav's is to set a period of time i will spend at a gay bar, sometimes it is with plug in, and/or very red bottom, always i have some fem attire on, occasionally i will actually take a bus there and not bring enough cash or any credit cards so i have to find my own way home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought of doing that but I like it.

    ReplyDelete