Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Getting stimulation where I can

I am now 7 weeks without an orgasm and almost 7 weeks locked in chastity with no stimulation whatsoever to my cock.  My dopamine levels are off the charts.  I am consumed by submissive and desperate thoughts.  Mistress has been getting up before me lately which used to be my prime time for edging myself and possibly cheating and cumming, especially when I am denied this long.  I told her as much and she suggested that maybe we need to make my chastity forever to which my heart skipped a beat and my brain turned to mush.  Maybe we do...

This morning would have been an extra easy day to masturbate.  Mistress had an early meeting which would have given me ample time to get myself off in my home office.  But since I am locked, I cannot do that.  Because of this lack of stimulation to my cock, I have been craving other stimulation.  However, since Mistress and I work from home together, I can't really do much without her instructions or her permission.

After my shower this morning I put on a bit of extra perfume and lilac deodorant.  I then went to my feminine dresser drawers as my feminine closet in the extra room is currently inaccessible.  I put on a woman's pair of blingy Bermuda length jean shorts and a white tank top with lace around the collar and armholes.

I also put in my prostate massager, and the stimulation is amazing.  I did some chores around the house ensuring that my prostate got plenty of attention.  I am now sitting on it while I type this as well as wearing a clothespin on one nipple that I switch every few minutes when it the pain dulls.

I have allowed myself this indulgence for another 20 minutes while I work before going back to my male mode.  The stimulation is nice but it really isn't helping like I thought it would.  It is making my desperation even worse.  Ugh.

I don't normally like drawings, but this one made me a bit jealous of his situation as well as the outfit she is wearing to go to sleep :-)





  

No comments:

Post a Comment