Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Addicted to Denial

As I approach 7 straight weeks of being locked in chastity I’ve been doing a lot of thinking about my chastity journey. I got my first device almost 20 years ago. For many years I hated chastity because my partner(s) we’re not overly involved with it. I also disliked it because I never really found a device that fit and was comfortable for long term wear including a super expensive custom device.  Here is what is running through my mind.

A shorter/smaller device is better. A lot of guys get a device thinking that it has to accommodate an erection. It does not. 99% of the time a guy is not hard.  A larger device just gets in the way of normal day to day life.  My current device cost less than $30 and is the best device I own for comfort and long term wear. For the last 7 weeks I have ridden my bike, been camping, gone hiking,  worked on vehicles and worked in the yard in 95-degree heat all without any issues.  I actually have a much, much smaller device that I want to endure for a few days but haven’t had the guts. Chastity doesn’t always have to be comfortable 😈

I was going back through my chastity logs. It turns out I am rarely in chastity in the summer months. This has likely been due to me not really having the right device. Trying to ride a bike or working around the house in the summer heat was always a challenge. Now my device is so comfortable and I’m so conditioned to wearing it that I often forget it’s there. I’ve worn my device so much this year that when I was unlocked it felt unnatural. I kept reaching into my pants to make adjustments and realized I wasn’t wearing it.

Much like one gets used to wearing glasses, a nightguard, a retainer a knee brace or some other device on their body I have gotten used to this.  I’ve worn a night guard for many years and wish I didn’t have to, but if I want to keep my teeth I have to. The same with chastity.  I want to give Mistress 100% control of not only my orgasms but also any pleasure I might receive.  I want to her to have absolute control over my cock and a device is the only way to do that.

Reading some other chastity aficionado's websites it seems that long term chastity and denial increases the same drugs in the brain as falling in love.  Dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin, and endorphins increase and swim around in my brain giving me a sensual all-day buzz.  I’ve become addicted to these chemicals and really fear accidentally cumming or being forced to cum and losing the buzz. That’s why I’m dedicated to pleasuring Mistress while I stay frustrated and denied.

That’s enough for today. I have to get to work.


Not me, but a picture of the same device I have but haven't worn, it's about 1 inch long.

Another microdevice getting good reviews called "the nub"





2 comments:

  1. I'm curious - what device are you wearing? $30 and comfortable enough for bike riding? That sounds just about perfect, especially since I'm still looking for that right fit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.dhgate.com/product/2017-natural-resin-3d-male-short-cock-cage/404206731.html

      I also have the full metal version of one of the same device. I use the ring from the metal device and the rest is the clear plastic version. 7 weeks straight today!

      Delete