Tuesday, February 5, 2019

The Ten Commandments

Every morning as I am starting to wake up, my mind typically goes to a kinky place.  As I drift in and out of sleep, my mind wanders.  It almost feels like a dream, but I have some control where my mind wanders. 

This morning Mistress was out of bed before me.  If I wasn't locked in chastity I would have edged a few dozen times and then I would have proceeded to give myself an orgasm.  I would have logged it in the orgasm log and in a few days confessed that I came without permission.  Not to be disobedient, but because the honor system is imperfect.  As I fantasized about having an orgasm I fantasized about the rules I have to follow.  I came up with the idea of the Ten Commandments although I don't have 10.

  1. Thou shalt be locked in chastity at all times.
  2. Thou shalt wear a nighty every night.
  3. Thou shalt keep body shaved at all times.
  4. Thou shalt wear perfume and women's deodorant every day.
  5. Thou shalt keep toenails painted at all times.
  6. Thou shalt prepare and/or serve Mistress coffee every morning.
  7. .
  8. .
  9. .
  10. .
I am in need of 4 more commandments.  I love the idea of having to have these memorized and be able to recite each one by number.  I love the idea of being punished (severely) any time a commandment is broken.  If my toenails are not kept up, or Mistress has to prepare her own coffee, I would be dealt with harshly.

Additional commandments I fantasize about.  Collars, feminine attire requirements, chores, tasks, toys etc.  A commandment doesn't have to be necessarily a daily one, but something such as every week thou shalt do X task.  

No more time to post for today.  If you wouldn't mind suggesting commandments in the comments section that you think are appropriate, I would be very appreciative.    

Also an obligatory picture for this post.  Here is my mood today.




No comments:

Post a Comment