Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Full Orgasm

Just a quick post here.  I finally had a full orgasm yesterday.  It was my first non-ruined one since December 5th (48 days).  I was also released from chastity after 27 days.  I was not let out once.  Not to change devices, not to clean, not to shave.  I got so used to it that I keep trying to adjust it and realize I'm not wearing it.

Speaking of chastity I spent 169 days in chastity in 2018.  That is 5.6 months or nearly half the year.  It's also a full 66 days more than I spent locked in 2017.  I also had only 14 orgasms.  A true 14, no cheating.  In previous years I had 21-37 reported orgasms but didn't keep track of my secret ones. 

The last 4 weeks I have been particularly interested in feminization.  Both fully dressed at home as well as having to wear items under my male clothes 24/7.  I can't explain it, but I have been yearning for it.  I believe it has something to do with chastity and my horniness needing to have another outlet besides my cock.  It also likely has something to do with Mistress enforcing a strict nighty and painted toenail policy.

This morning was interesting.  It was the first morning I could touch my cock in 4 weeks.  I took full advantage.  Well, almost full advantage.  I edged myself about a dozen times.  My brain kept telling me to go ahead and cum.  Mistress will never know.  She will just think it's part of my normal post orgasm drop.  I'll "confess" it on my Orgasm Tracker (Orgasm Tracker) but other than that, I was going to keep it a secret until I got horny enough to confess in a scene.  The only reason I didn't give myself an orgasm was that my dog was scratching at the door to get in.  Dog blocked.

Now I am sitting here and Mistress just left for an hour or 2.  Whatever will I do?  Below are pictures of my current mood.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>













No comments:

Post a Comment