Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Ruined

Mistress and I went away for the weekend.  I was given the key to release myself from chastity on Friday morning so that Mistress could have access to my cock.  It was nice to be able to shave everything without being blocked by a device.  On Friday night Mistress was getting tired and I asked if she had any intention of using me at that time.  She said no so I locked up so I wouldn't be tempted.  That was a good idea. 

You can see my device peeking out through the lace
Being drunk in a hotel with Mistress asleep in the next room is my 'go to' time for masturbating.  Not so on this trip  The next morning Mistress didn't say anything about the device so I was locked up all day and night, including the hot tubs at the hotel.

Sunday morning Mistress told me to unlock myself.  I went into the bathroom, raised my tight pink nighty and removed my device.  I sprayed a bit of my perfume on me and went back to bed.  Mistress teased my cock with her hands and it felt amazing.  It had been so long since my cock had felt anything in week so I was in heaven.  After about 10 minutes Mistress had me put my cock inside her.  The feeling was indescribable.  Her previous teasing was probably not a good idea.  After about 20 slow strokes I was ready to cum.  I had to stop.  Mistress flexed her vaginal muscles and that was enough to keep me on the edge.  She reached up under my nighty to pinch my nipples.  I was so close to exploding.  And then she started talking.  She said I needed to start dressing feminine at home again.  Skirts and heels, etc.  I had to pull out.  Her fucking words put me over the edge.  I leaked a bit. 

At this point my cock was worthless.  I was so hyper-sensitive that it served no sexual purpose for Mistress.  I felt bad about it, but also was surprised how my of a sissy chastity slave I have become.  This is when it hit me that my mouth and fingers were better than my cock as far as being able to take care of Mistress needs.  Talk about a mind-fuck. 

Once I gained my composure, I entered Mistress again.  In no time I was on the edge again.  Mistress spoke about improving my treatment of her.  We brainstormed on ideas to improve my behavior in a D/s context.  Keeping the cane out so I can be beaten immediately upon was one idea.  Another was to keep a pair of my highest heels out so that I can be placed in the corner for time out until I can learn to behave.  Again, a combination of words and stimulation brought me over the edge.  I had to pull out again.  This time I did everything I could to not cum.  I clamped down with my kegel muscles to try and stop from leaking.  I tried so hard that I felt nothing.  No orgasm and no leaking although it was a apparent that I leaked. 

As soon as I regained my composure, I was able to enter Mistress and fuck her properly.  My leaking took my arousal down enough to allow me to fuck her and not cum.  I was finally able to give her an orgasm with my cock which is the first time I had been able to do so in over 2 months.  Mistress kept egging me on with promises of making me dress feminine and keeping my discipline up.  I was so worked up, but also frustrated.  I really tried to cum at this point, but my previous leakage left me exhausted and I pulled out unsatisfied.

Mistress had me stay unlocked the rest of the day.  That night I should have gone back into chastity, but Mistress didn't reverse her previous stance that I stay unlocked.  I went to bed in my nighty and woke up with something I hadn't had in nearly 2 months: an unrestricted hard-on.  Lying next to Mistress I stroked my cock many times.  It felt amazing.  It was weird to have my cock feel my own hand.  It was like it had been disconnected for all of this time.  I got out of bed and went downstairs.  Mistress got up before I could get myself any further stimulation.

Last night before bed I put on my nighty and went to bed.  Mistress said "you're forgetting something".  I pretended to not know what she was talking about.  She told me to lock myself back up which I did happily.  I LOVE it when she "makes" me do things.  I also confessed that I had cheated and touched myself. 

This morning I woke up, back into my submissive extremely horny state with feminization and torture over taking my thoughts.





      

No comments:

Post a Comment