Saturday, November 10, 2018

Ready To Burst

It's been 64 days since my last orgasm.  I have been locked in chastity for 44 of those days so far which make it a total of 108 days I have been locked in chastity in 2018.  I have been locked up 5 days longer than I was in 2017 which was my oldest annual record.  I am 48 days shy of my record for being continuously locked up.

This is a pretty good depiction of my last orgasm

Needless to say I am an absolute horny mess.  I wake up in the mornings with my cock straining against it's cage.  My mind races with erotic, humiliating, painful, and nasty thoughts.  I dream of Mistress making me service her in multiple ways while I stay locked.  I dream of being dressed up and being her chaste feminized servant.

We've been very busy lately which has limited my posts a great deal.  It has also limited our ability to be intimate.  We were able to fit in a quick-y a couple weeks ago, but it was so quick and neither one of us came so it was essentially an edging session for us both.  While we were having sex Mistress asked me when I thought I should be allowed to cum again.  I said 'never'.  That was wrong to say.  The problem with never having another orgasm makes you forget how good they are.  It takes away the desire and the desperation since you know you will never have one.  Even if I was to never have another orgasm, I shouldn't know that is the intention.  Always believing I have the chance to cum makes the tease and denial that much more effective.  So how often should I cum?  It's not up to me of course, but I feel it should be a range.  Certainly I think I should have extremely long dry spells of 2,3,4,5 months.  I also think I should be forced to cum 4,5,6 times in a very short period.  To be tortured with orgasms to where I am brought to tears and begging Mistress to stop.

With all of this mental focus on cumming my mind has been going back to something I read many, many years ago.  The post was from a Mistress that denied her husband orgasms, but when she did allow them it had to be either non-pleasurable, humiliating, mundane or otherwise undesirable.  Of course that puts all sorts of ideas in my head.  Here are some that I came up with and some that I found online.

  • Ruined orgasm
  • Use Hitachi on chastity device to force orgasm. Ruin it if possible.  Don't unlock him!
  • Made to masturbate in front of Mistress and made to lick up the mess
  • Cum on Mistress shoes and made to lick it up
  • Clean my cum out of Mistress pussy after orgasm
  • Forced to cum into a condom and have it poured into my mouth
  • After an orgasm, smear the cum all over the slaves face and let it dry.  Don't let them wash it off
  • Post orgasm torture
  • Make the orgasm hard to achieve (stand on one leg, use numbing cream, etc)
  • Masturbate slave with icy-hot.  If he cums from this he is a real pain slut
  • Cum on or in a sex doll.  Lick it up.  A male sex doll it more humiliating
  • Have slave raise his legs over his head and make him cum into his mouth
  • Use electricity to make orgasm painful
  • Squeeze slaves balls as he orgasms and for a time afterward.  See how much cum you can squeeze out.
  • Save cum for later
  • Only let him cum when he has something in his ass.  He will soon associate the 2.
  • Make him cum on a dildo and lick it off
  • Prostate milking
All of that makes my cock hard.  Some of those things I wrote are things I wouldn't want done to me at the time, but I know damn well I would fantasize about it later.  Being in chastity sure make my mind more devious.

Now onto some obligatory pictures that have caught my attention lately.
























No comments:

Post a Comment