Friday, November 16, 2018

Femme Dreams & Chastity

I am on my 50th day of being locked in chastity and it’s been 70 days since my last orgasm. Each day gets a bit more difficult, in a good way.

I had a few dreams this week related to chastity and feminization.  I had two dreams where I was somewhere barefoot and I was worried people would see my pink painted toenails. So I would walk with my toes curled under into the carpet.

In another dream I was fully dressed in a dress, heels, wig and a hat.


I was out in public and people started showing up. I have no idea why I expected privacy, but when people saw me I panicked that they would know I was a guy (I have a beard).  I took off my heels thinking that would make it less obvious.  It didn't.  The f

A few days ago I was released from chastity to do a device swap out before Mistress and I went to a meeting.  The thing is I didn't go into the new device immediately (I intended on locking back up at bed time).  When we got home from our meeting Mistress noticed my unlocked status and called me out for it.  I quickly locked myself up.  It's a huge on turn-on when Mistress either calls me out or gives me commands.  Having my chastity device acknowledged either verbally or physically is a huge turn on.  So are things such as my perfume, nighties, nail polish, etc.  Any sort of bossiness, bitchyness, attempt at humiliation or other form of acknowledgement makes me swoon.

Now chastity is not easy, but it can be very fun with the right attitude.     



No comments:

Post a Comment