Friday, September 28, 2018

LOCK-tober, NO-vember and DENYcember

In 2016 I spent 70 days in chastity.  In 2017 I spent 103 days.  So far this year, it's only been 64 days.  I need 40 more days to beat last year's record.  Here is my tracker https://missbossybitchsboy.blogspot.com/p/chastity-tracker.html

I had hoped to be in chastity for 365 days this year, but as usual, reality is different than fantasy.  Even if I was locked up the rest of the year, it would only be 150 days or 5 months total.  That would be hot.

While I haven't been locked, I have been much more faithful to my orgasm denial regiment.  Here is that tracker https://missbossybitchsboy.blogspot.com/p/history-of-orgasms.html

I have only had 11 orgasms this year and that includes my unauthorized ones.  Last year I had 21 that I admitted to and I am guessing another 5-15 that I cheated and didn't disclose.  My last orgasm was in a hotel pool 3 weeks ago.

All that being said, I have had increasing chastity fantasies.  That's when I am not fantasizing about being dressed in my feminine attire, which I do a lot. 

A couple weeks ago I dressed while Mistress was out.  I hate dressing up without being told to do so, but sometimes the urge is too strong.  I have a hard time with my feminine side without a bit of encouragement and preferably some coercion. 


Yes, LOCK-tober, NO-vember and DENYcember are a thing and have been for a few years.












No comments:

Post a Comment