Saturday, February 3, 2018

New Record Set

Today is my 73rd day without an orgasm which is a new record by one day.  It's also my 71st day locked in chastity, which crushes my old record of 29 days.  I never believed the stories of guys that had been locked on chastity for weeks, months and possibly years.  I am a believer now.  I realize that it takes a strong commitment on both the wearer as well as the key holder.  It's not fun when just one person is living the chastity lifestyle. 

Breaking this record had my mind thinking of new records to beat.  Some of the ones I came up with are as follows.

Time spent in the cage - I think my current record is 2.5 hours. 

Number of cane strikes - we will have to start keeping track of the number of solid strike so we can set new records.



Number of orgasms I give Mistress before I am allowed one.

Hours spent tied up.

Number of orgasms in a short period of time.  One of the better mind-fucks I have seen is where a guy is kept orgasm free for months.  He keeps begging and begging to be allowed to cum, and when his Mistress finally relents she forces as many as she can out of him in 2-4 hours.  So many orgasms that he is begging her to stop.

Number of hours spent not wearing any male clothes.

Hours wearing a bra.

Hours spent standing in high heels.

Number of seconds of breath play.

Time spent kneeling.

Number of lines written.


Number of clothespins on body or part of body.



Pounds of weight hanging from my balls.



Hours standing in the corner.

Number of times my cock leaks without an orgasm during a teasing session.



Number of hours with a butt plug in.  I would guess is 5 or 6 hours, but don't know since I have never kept track.

I find it interesting that setting a record makes me want to keep setting records.  A horny submissive Olympics so to speak. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment