Saturday, November 25, 2017

Chastity Thoughts

Yesterday I confessed to touching myself and even edging myself without permission.  Mistress didn't say a word about yesterdays post or my confession, but she did take the keys from my chastity device and hid them. When I started touching myself, I had zero plans on confessing.  I don't do it often, especially lately, but I do it once in a while, more when I am ramped up like I am now.  No harm, no foul, right?  For years I have believed that if I touched and didn't cum, I wasn't really doing anything wrong.     

Now I look at it a little differently.  I can't be tied up 24/7, although that sounds amazing.  I can't go out to work in bondage or in feminine clothes.  I have asked Mistress to control me in as many ways as she is willing to.  I have to ask permission to go out.  I wear perfume and women's deodorant.  I shave my body clean and smooth of all hair.  My toenails are often painted.  I often wear a collar.  I sometimes dress feminine at home.  I frequently wear a nighty to bed.  Mistress can tie me up any time she wishes.  She can beat and bruise me (I do love wearing the bruises she gives me).  She can lock me in a cage in a room by myself for hours on end.  All of these things are ways she can control, me.  The more things she does to me, the more I am under her spell.  I love the idea of having more and more control taken from me and to be as slave like as possible.  

That brings me back to chastity.  Mistress controls my orgasms.  Most of this I already do by myself on the honor system.  Fewer orgasms for me keeps me in a submissive and subservient state of mind.  However the only way for her to control my orgasms and me touching myself 100% is with chastity.  Chastity is 24/7 bondage.  Chastity is the ultimate form of day-to-day control.  We can go about our hectic life and chastity is still there, fucking with my mind, in a good way.

Since I have found a couple devices that I can wear for several days comfortably, I am now of the mindset that I can be in chastity full time without a break.  I may need to swap devices out, but I can be locked up completely.  

With this mindset, I was looking at adding a couple devices to my 'wardrobe'.  When I started with chastity 18 years ago, the cheapest devices were over $100.  I bought one device that was so expensive, looking back I am embarrassed to say how much I spent.  These days, there are so many devices out there and almost all of the designs out there have knock-off versions that are under $50 and in many cases under $25.

The one I am wearing now is my current favorite.  It was $21.  


In addition to being comfortable it's also very secure.  My piercing holds it in place, but sometimes it tugs and irritates my piercing.  When it does, I swap over to my CB-6000.

   

It's not as secure as the steel device, I can sometimes pull out of the device in the bath tub, even thought it's still locked to my balls.  Although it's not ideal, it does give my piercing a break.  Other than the security issue, it causes my balls to try out due to friction from being held out and down.  

That has me looking for another device to swap into to keep me locked but comfortable.  
 

This device is a knock-off of the device I thought was going to be the best one ever.  Unfortunately I am allergic to the plastic from that manufacturer.  This device is only $28, which is about 85% less than I paid for the device I am allergic to.  I can tell this one uses a different plastic.  As you can see in the picture, this one has a spiked ring for short-term punishment.  It also comes with a smooth one for long term wear.  

Here is another device that is getting surprising good reviews.


It's super short.  It's about 1.5 inches long and that .5 is the ring itself.  It's so small and tight that nothing shifts so that nothing needs to be constantly adjusted.  I can add a PA lock to keep it secure if pulling out is an issue.    

Being locked 24/7/365 doesn't mean Mistress needs to go without.  She can easily unlock me and lock me back up immediately afterward.  She can use my mouth and fingers.  I can learn how satisfying it is to provide total pleasure to Mistress without regard to my own sexual release   By doing this, I can easily imagine that for the rest of my life I will never know what my own cock feels like unlocked without Mistress around.  That is control.

 
          

No comments:

Post a Comment