Thursday, November 5, 2015

Tumblr

I've had a Tumblr blog for a few years at https://www.tumblr.com/blog/mbbsboy

As of today I have 324 followers and I have made 4,937 posts.

I like Tumblr because it can be as little or as much as one wants to post.  I can also post things that intrigue me without having to explain them, so depending on my mood there are some fairly extreme posts on my Tumblr.

I see one post get reblogged constantly and it's extreme enough that it surprises me.  That made me wonder which of my Tumblr posts are the most popular.  Here are the top 10.

9247 reblogs

5959 reblogs



















819 reblogs (this is the one that surprised me the most)

























568 reblogs












566 reblogs


417 reblogs


217 reblogs 

204 reblogs


























198 reblogs
















173 reblogs

No comments:

Post a Comment