Wednesday, August 26, 2015

The Power of Clothing

Last week Mistress and I did some traveling.  When I was packing my suitcase, I was feeling particularly submissive.  Normally when I pack, I pack my male underwear and lounging clothes and I might throw in a pair or 2 of panties and a nighty.  When I do that, I have options.  This time I set myself up so that I had no options.  Not only did I not pack any make underwear, I packed panties that were super feminine, frilly and tighter than my normal panites.  I also packed 2 nighties that had heavy bra padding and one that is the most humiliating one I own.

So all last week I wore panties that I could not take my mind off of.  Every time I went to the bathroom I was reminded of how feminine they were.  A few of the pairs left indentations in my skin because of their design.  I was in subby heaven.  Every morning I woke up super turned on.  One night Mistress and I had a disagreement.  The next day we spoke very little.  That would normally be a day I would switch to my male underwear to prop up my male ego.  Because of how I packed that wasn't an option.  Instead I picked the least feminine pair I could.  Needless to say, my ego was put down fairly quickly.  I woke up early every morning with lots and lots of dirty thoughts.  I kept going back in my mind to my last post about "brassière discipline" which I will write another post about soon.

Mistress didn't have me wear nighties for the first few nights, but she did the last couple nights.  One of those nights I wore a nighty right after an orgasm.  Needless to say I didn't want to wear it, but I did.  Even after the orgasm I was back to a very heightened state of horniness due to the fact I was wearing my sluttiest nighty.  I feel like such a slut when I wear it.  The picture below is close to what I am talking about.


It amazes me the power clothing has over me.  I can't help but be overwhelmed by naughty thoughts when wearing women's clothes and even more so when I am forced coerced into wearing naughty items.  I love it when Mistress has me wear things (even when I hate it).  It goes straight to my brain.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment