Sunday, August 30, 2015

An Interesting Proposal

Last week Mistress and I were out at dinner.  I was explaining to her about the rotisserie predicament self bondage scene I did.  I was explaining the details of how I felt.  She mentioned how creative I was and how she wished she had time to be creative.  Then she asked how I would feel if I designed scenes for her to implement.  I told her I was concerned about being a pushy bottom. She confirmed that wouldn't be an issue as she wouldn't do something she didn't want to do.  She asked me if I would have any issues not being "surprised".  I assured her I wouldn't have an issue and I would have enough variable suggestions so that she could keep me on my toes.

So we came to an agreement.  I would start posting ideas and she would decide which ones to implement and when.  So I have started with 4 as of now.  They can be found on the right hand side of this page under "Scene Ideas".  I will be adding more and also hope to have Mistress make a suggestion for me to elaborate on and devise my own torture.  I'm feeling like a pretty lucky boy right now...

Here is a link to the "Scene" page.  http://missbossybitchsboy.blogspot.com/p/scene-ideas_30.html

No comments:

Post a Comment