Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Got worked up unintentionally

I was searching for additional pictures to put on a recently purchased digital frame.  While looking, I found a lot of pictures that Mistress and I took when we first started dating.  I hadn't seen some in quite a while.  I had forgotten many of them as a lot of those days blurred together.  For some reason, in my mind, there was only one night with Sophia in bondage with pictures taken, but today I found to other nights that were clearly not the same night.  I also found pics of me in a cage as well as me strung up from the ceiling in my old house.  Needless to say, just seeing these pics again got me all fuzzy in the head and a little worked up.  Here is a small blurred snapshot of what got me all hot and bothered.


No comments:

Post a Comment