Monday, January 26, 2015

Hangover Horny

Apparently I am a little hungover today.  I don't really feel hungover, but with the thoughts going through my mind, it's the only logical explanation.

A short recap.  I think Mistress had a new way to torture me while pleasing herself.  She now seems very fond of strapping me down to the bed, blindfolded where she can pleasure herself with the hitachi and tease / hurt me at the same time.  I don't get to make her cum nor do I get to see her cum.  It's quite the mindfuck.

So now to my naughty thoughts today. Since I woke up this morning, I've thought about all of these things.

  • having my ass stuffed with a large butt plug
  • wearing high heels until my feet hurt
  • locked in chastity
  • with a slutty tight dress on
  • wearing heavy eye makeup, women's deodorant and perfume
  • being forced to send Mistress humiliating pictures of myself
  • forced to suck a dildo
  • tied to the bed, wearing dildo gag, Mistress putting the dildo in her and using the hitachi on herself while I drown in her juices
  • Mistress using the little syringes to suck up my cum and inject it into my mouth.
That's all for now...  I just wanted to share before these thoughts went away.  I think seeing this post earlier this morning might have aided in my mood today.  http://akashaweb.com/updates/StableUpdateJan22.html



I LOVE MY MISTRESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment