Thursday, August 21, 2014

In chastity


I sit here writing this with a large plug in my ass and my cock locked away in chastity.  I went through the blog and it appears I have not been in chastity since March 8th, 2012.

As suspected, it's uncomfortable, but the discomfort is more than replaced by the loss of control that I crave.  It's a roller coaster.  I forget I'm locked, things get comfy and I realize there is no strain, my mind realizes I am locked up and I start getting hard again.  It's an endless circle, hard, soft, hard, soft, etc.  I feel like I have a buzz from the device.

I also find my mind really wandering.  Naughty thoughts keep crossing my mind.  Fantasies of Mistress being mean to me.  While looking for the date I was last in chastity, I saw a lot of blog posts I can't believe I posted.  Mean, humiliating, fear inducing, disgusting, painful, embarrassing, but all erotic to me in one way or another.  Stupid Libido and Stupid Chastity.

I was cleaning out my x-rated blog list and while doing so had the urge to edge.  I couldn't.  Thank got me hard.  Instead I saved some pics that spoke to me louder than the rest.  The first one is the most interesting.  I can only imagine what this guy had to go through and it reminds me of how Mistress has been using me.  There are cords to an e-stim device, 2 dildos attached to his body, his cock and balls bound.

One well used Franklin. He went straight back into his cage after me using him all night.
One well used Franklin. He went straight back into his cage after me using him all night
A masturbatrix applies a testicle compression device to her subject…screwing it tight carefully for optimum uncomfortable pressure…..
She knows that correct testicle compression can assist in delaying orgasm but ensuring a copious spend when a ruined orgasm and reflex ejaculation is finally triggered….
She is obviously pleased that she got the pressure ‘just right’ with this subject!
…………………………………..

at-her-feet:

drainednutz:

Wow, those clamps, and her face.  

Follow my Femdom, Teasing, Foot Fetish & CFNM Story Blog
http://www.femdom-stories.blogspot.com/
A Mistress applies a testicle compression device to her subject…screwing it tight carefully for optimum uncomfortable pressure…..She knows that correct testicle compression can assist in delaying orgasm but ensuring a copious spend when a ruined orgasm and reflex ejaculation is finally triggered….She is obviously pleased that she got the pressure ‘just right’ with this subject!
Need to be dominated?
So full
 
Waterboarding.  Hot and fucking scary.
Gag, Plug, and chastity - and smiles.
I love his pain and her smirk
Fantasizing of mouth rape
Nice humiliation.  Especially if they are her own.  I'm jealous.

Training: Day 3 

Poor Pet, dripping everywhere. He’s begging for release but I don’t think it’s the right time. -Mistress
Poor Pet, dripping everywhere. He’s begging for release but I don’t think it’s the right time. -Mistress




Disgusting.  However, thinking about being forced to swallow it is a turn on

too big!


Good stress position to think about the errors of one's ways.
Post orgasm torture




No comments:

Post a Comment