Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Thank you Mistress

Thank you Mistress for locking up my cock today.  I truly wish it wasn't locked up, but at the same time I have a little sub-space buzz because you locked me up.  All day long I will be thinking of my cock being out of reach and that in turn will make my brain go into kinky overdrive.  

I can't emphasize enough how you locking me up, full well knowing I really dislike it, makes me so horny and submissive.  My mind is racing with the idea of you being meaner to me (even with chastity).  Taking my submissiveness and using it against me.  Making me do things I would hate, but knowing it would be a huge turn on for me after I endured it.  Using the things I have done in a submissive mindset to humiliate me further.  Getting inside my head.  Having you use me for your pleasure without worrying about my pleasure. Making me beg for a break from it all.  I could go on and on with thoughts, but would rather leave this post as a thank you than a wish list.  I love you and I love when you control me.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment