Saturday, February 15, 2014

Ramped Up

Thursday night Mistress tied me up, beat me, teased and denied me before giving me a wonderful orgasm.  I don't know how to explain it, but every time we are intimate or explore some facet of D/s I get super ramped up.  In addition to my own nasty thoughts, Mistress came up with a few of her own ideas.  The one that really got me was her talking about having a girls weekend and leaving me at home, femme'd up, locked in a heavy leather collar and forced to sleep in a cage each night.  She would be able to monitor me with our home webcams and give me additional orders.

Last night for our Valentines date I wore pink stockings and garter panties.  That and the marks I still have on my inner thighs had me wake up on a horniness scale of "10" this morning.  I am thinking of some very naughty things this morning.  Pics below are similar to my thoughts.











No comments:

Post a Comment