Monday, February 17, 2014

Gratitude

I spend a large amount of time relating my thoughts and more so my fantasies.  Today I want to focus on gratitude as far as D/s goes.

Being in a relationship is hard.  If it wasn't, everyone one be in one now, and so many wouldn't end in divorce.  Being in a relationship with someone that has D/s as part of their soul is another level.  As part of my submissive soul, I am a terrible initiator of sex (kink or non-kink).  I can't reconcile initiating with submission.  In my mind initiating is a dominant act.  It's not in reality, but that is how my mind sees it.

Part of any relationship is feeling needed, wanted and desired and initiating is a strong way to show that.  So someone that has initiation issues also has issues of partners not feeling needed, wanted and desired.  This post is my way of showing gratitude for my Mistress being part of my life.

Below is a list of things that I think may be a challenge for someone in a relationship with someone with my proclivities.

A room dedicated to our dungeon (less space for guests)
Femme clothes in closets and drawers (less space for our clothes)
Thousands of dollars of toys and clothes
Seeing her man in panties or other clothes
Seeing her man in a helpless state
Always hearing about my fantasies
Added time for some sexual activities
Pleasing me or hurting me without anything being returned to her

I am sure there are things I am missing.  My point of writing this is to let my Mistress know how much she is appreciated.  To let her know that I am very grateful that she puts up with the normal(ish) part of me, but also the D/s part of me.  It takes a very special person to be willing to be a dominant to another and I appreciate my Mistress does that for me.  I am a very lucky submissive.

I love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment