Wednesday, December 4, 2013

12/4 diary post #2

I edged a 2nd time to the idea of Mistress punishing me for my failures yesterday.  The punishment was her waking me up early, making me put on a pair of underwear (something like my femme buy shorts and then making me cum in them.  She would forbid me to clean them or remove them and I would have to wear them all day.  As I got closer to the edge I thought about her taking it even further.  If I didn't have to leave the house, she would make me take the cum and wipe it on my face and beard telling me it better be there when the got home.  Especially after cumming that would be humiliating as hell.

I worked out in pink socks, pink running shoes, white femme boy shorts, teal tank.  I am working on my expenses and going to sign up for an online class for work.

I will soon bathe, paint my toenails and dress feminine again.

No comments:

Post a Comment