Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Today's Edge - Not Like Me.

Today I was going through my blog list and found a reblog.  I started reading it, and it's clearly not my kind of story due to some limits I have, but for some reason it got me worked up.  I managed to edge to it and quickly got there, but in my mind I couldn't be the submissive.  Here is an excerpt with the fullink below it.

We pulled into his garage. She was dressed in a sexy schoolgirl outfit, with a lacy black and pink bra and teensy panties underneath. I’m not sure if the schoolgirl thing was a request from Andrew or anything, but she knows it’s a favorite of mine, so it might have been intended to drive me wild. I, on the other hand, was wearing only a wide ring gag, handcuffs behind my back, and a collar, with the leash attached to my seat belt.

http://my-life-in-denial.tumblr.com/post/68107446943/i-know-i-took-a-while-to-get-this-up-but-its

No comments:

Post a Comment