Friday, November 15, 2013

Stuff

It's been a while since I have edged.  A couple weeks ago I read a post on a blog and it was from a domme. Essentially it was about how some of her subs fantasies and her didn't align.  It wasn't negative in any way.  It was just that some of his fantasies (cuckolding mainly) was not one of hers.  She would occasionally verbally indulge him in it, but in her post she proceeded to discuss her fantasies and how they meshed with his.  That got me to thinking about my Mistress' fantasies.  Which ones of mine don't work for her, but more importantly what fantasies does she have?  Now I have had my fantasies since I was 11 years old, and have shared them with my partners for the last 25+ years.  IT's just that now I feel like I am missing out on not knowing Mistress' fantasies better than I do.  My fantasies feel very lopsided without hers.

On to another topic.  Last week we listened to a podcast from the wonderful podcast called Masocast (masocast.com) In it a domme was talking about "breaking" a boy.  It sounded pretty intense and something I want to do at some point with my Mistress.  Something we will have to work up to if it's something she wants to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment