Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Friday Feb 24th

This morning marked the first day of my masturbation schedule.  I have to admit, I was so worked up over the last several days that I was ready to cum after about 2 minutes.  At the 14 minute mark I got close to the edge, and stopped.  About 10 seconds after I stopped a large amount of cum boiled out of the top of my cock.  I didn't have an orgasm, but I sure did cum a lot.  Once the oozing stopped I continued to stroke for 6 additional minutes, and then locked myself back up.  In my mind, I think I can stop myself sooner than when Mistress is doing it.  When Mistress edges me, I have her stop a stroke or two sooner than I would myself as I think she won't stop in time.  Next time I do this I won't bring myself to the edge.  Instead of trying for edges that are 8-9 on a scale of 1-10, I will try for 6,7 and the occasional 8.  I think that will more than keep me more than  aroused, but without the risk of releasing any cum.

Today was also the first day of preparing my Mistress' food.  I like serving her in ways she asks me to.

Today MBB asked me to do her a favor. She asked me to vacuum.  While it was a request from my girlfriend and not an order from my Mistress, it's still hot to be of service to her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment