Saturday, November 4, 2023

Wife Coming Home Today

 Mistress comes home today.  As soon as I get up I have my final chores to complete.  I keep my nighty on and spray some perfume on my chest to keep my head spinning with feminine overtones.  One of my tasks in our female-led relationship is that I have to change the sheets weekly.  I strip the bed and put new sheets on the bed.  They have a very strong feminine scent from their last wash.  The scent is a laundry detergent that we jokingly call 'whore juice' due to its powerful smell.

After making the bed, I put the dirty sheets in the wash.  I then fold and put away all of the feminine clothes I wore during the week.  I just happened to wash those in whore juice as well.

Now all I have to do is wait for the time lock app on my phone to reveal the code to the safe so I can take off my chastity device.  If it were up to me, I'd stay locked until Mistress noticed I was locked and told me to unlock, but I don't want to be a pushy bottom.

The code is revealed to me a little after 10AM so I remove my device, and clean and dry it.  I take off my collar and wait for Mitress's plane to arrive so I can pick her up.

It was a good week.  I got to experience some bondage that ended up being more challenging than planned.  Being locked in chastity for 8 days, plugged, feminized, and my nipples raw and sore made for a very horny slave.  Doing chores while in this state, made the work mentally easier and exciting.





1 comment: