Saturday, November 4, 2023

Wife Away Day 7

I start out day 7 putting in my biggest butt plug.  Every time it goes in I’m genuinely surprised. It’s so big and I’m so out of practice that my body starts trying to reject it within an hour. 

But before I allow myself to remove it I decide to do another predicament bondage task. I grab a cord, 12 clothespins and a pair of handcuffs. I leave the key in another room. I tie off one end of the string to a fix object and then I put the string over my right nipple and put 3 clothespins on my nipple area over the sting.  I then do the left nipple. I add 6 more to my ball sack. I can’t attach any to my cock since it’s locked up. 

I then cuff my hands behind my back. The only way to free myself now is to put the clamps off myself by walking backward away from them. I’ve done this before and I don’t wait to start. The longer I wait the more painful it is. The first 3 come off easily. The 2nd 3 are almost as easy. The first one on my ball sack was easy, but the 2nd one was particularly strong. It took 3 painful attempts and it finally released with my eyes watering taking another 2 with it. The last one fell off by the weight of the others. It’s not even 8 AM.

I spend the rest of the day working but wear a pair of women's swim bottoms and a white camisole to keep up my daily feminization.

Mistress comes home in 2 days and my goal is to have the house sparkling and shiny.  I spend a couple of hours dressed in my outfit getting the kitchen cleaned before going to bed in another nighty.



1 comment:

  1. I love clothespins and I love this predicament! I have lots of clothespins, time to add handcuffs to my toys.

    ReplyDelete