Saturday, November 4, 2023

Wife Away Day 8

 Today is my last day, but the focus is all about making the house sparkle.  After a quick spray of women's perfume, I spend my morning in my nighty as late as possible. After feeding the dog and taking him for a walk, I get home and wear a pair of my frilly pink shorts and a pink camisole.  I plug my ass with my large plug one last time and get to work.

I spend hours scrubbing all the surfaces in the house.  I wash the floor on my hands and knees imagining Mistress in the next room coming in to check on my and to verbally humiliate me.  

I remove the plug and clean and dry it.  I put it in a plastic baggie and put it away with the rest of the sex toys.  It's 11 P.M and I have been cleaning for over 4 hours.  I tried, but also energized with sexual energy.  

I pick out another nighty and watch TV until I'm ready for bed 2 hours later.  



No comments:

Post a Comment