Sunday, August 13, 2023

Morning Ritual

 I was recently reading a post about a male slave's morning ritual.  In the post, he was required to get up 90 minutes before his Mistress. Once up, he would spend 20 minutes getting ready, 20 minutes deep-throating a dildo (om video), 20 minutes typing his slave mantra and sending it to her, and 20 minutes cleaning her bathroom and making it sparkle.  He would then prepare her tea and breakfast and take it to her.  He would be repeating his mantra (about serving and obeying her) to wake her up.  He would then rub her feet while she ate her breakfast.  If she was in the mood he would be allowed to orally service her and if not he would be forced to stand face to the wall while repeating his mantra while she took care of herself.

I am typically up 1-2 hours before my Mistress.  In the past, I would get up, get fully dressed in a feminine outfit (skirt, blouse, bra, silicone inserts, heels, and a wig), and then I would go prepare Mistress's coffee and take it to her in the bathroom while she got ready for work.  I would then prepare her lunch before sending her off.  The first hour of every day was spent in a fog of feminization and servitude.  I loved it and looking back realize that it started my day on the right foot.

Our lives have changed so I no longer have my full wardrobe, but I would like to start my day with a ritual of some sort.  If you have your own ritual or have some ideas of how I can get my day going without it requiring any effort of my Mistress, please leave a comment.

One of my many morning outfits



2 comments:

  1. The coffee, lunch preparation ritual sounds...lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee is waiting for Mistress to wake up. Dishes are done. Lines are written. My submissive head is spinning!

    ReplyDelete