Friday, August 11, 2023

Watch Your Tone!

 I was raised by a father with a quick temper, the belief he was never wrong and a propensity to talk down to people. 

I do my best to avoid these terrible behaviors, but I sometimes end up exhibiting these less than desirable traits. 

As a submissive male there is no place for me to act this way.  I blame my male lizard brain and decades of conditioning. 

I’d like to break the cycle. It’s not conducive to a healthy relationship and find the more I get away with it, the more I do it. 

My Mistress will tell me to “watch your tone”. When she does this I argue that I didn’t have a bad tone (never wrong) and then I talk down to her in a way that is belittling to her feelings.  This isn’t intentional, it’s years and years of acting this way that normalizes it and makes me not realize it’s happening. 

I’d like to change my behavior with the use of corporal punishment. Here’s how it plays out in my head. 

During the normal course of the day Mistress says something to me that cause me to act out in an unacceptable manner. All Mistress has to do is say “tone”. There is no warning. When she says “tone” I am to immediately to into the bedroom, set out the ugly stick. I would then lower my pants and panties to my ankles. I would stuff a pair of my dirty panties deep into my mouth to keep the screams down. I would then lay face down on the bed with my arms crossed under my chest. My body weight would keep me from from using my hands to protect my ass. Mistress would then enter the bedroom, grab the ugly stick and sit on the back of my legs to keep me from kicking. She would then beat my ass quickly and fiercely.  I imagine no less than 10 brutal strokes delivered in 10-15 seconds and as many strokes as it takes to satisfy Mistress that my lesson has been learned.  At this point there would be a small lecture about my behavior, a reminder that this was my idea and a question as to whether she should keep going. 

I’d like to think that after a few especially brutal episodes that I would be able to control my temper better, admit to being incorrect and to watch my tone and attitude.  A bad attitude deserves a bruised ass. 






No comments:

Post a Comment