Saturday, September 28, 2019

What I did

Mistress was out of town for a couple of days but is coming back this evening.  I had some alone time for the first time in over a year.  So what did I do?

First I wore my feminine outfit until I had to get ready to leave the house.  When I did leave the house I wore a vinyl thong with a built-in cock ring.  When I got home that night I put on my pink lounge clothes. 


When it was time to go to bed, I had one thing to try.  I have been wanting to see if it's possible for me to have an anal orgasm with no stimulation on my cock.  I have tried this before without success, but this time I had success.  I used my Aneros prostate massager as well as the Hitachi.  It took me quite a while to find the right combination of D/s items and vibration, but eventually, I did it!  I needed some extra stimulation so I used a spider gag to imaging being fore fed my cum.  I wore nipple clamps as well as a cock and ball strap.  Of course, I had to wear something feminine since I was trying to cum like a girl.


The next morning I had to run some errands and decided to dress up under my clothes. These look like grandma panties, but in reality, they are a thong in the back so my ass cheeks stick out.  Perfect spanking panties as the ass is framed perfectly for aiming a spanking implement.


When I got home I decided to play with my Venus 2000.  I ended up tease torturing myself, not allowing me to get close to the edge.  I wasn't able to do this very long as I wanted to cum very badly, which I did.  It was amazing!  If only I was tied up and Mistress kept me going like this for hours without cumming.



As I was getting the toys out of the storage area, I ran across a bullwhip I bought Mistress years ago.  I playfully smacked myself with it about 15 times.  Just enough to make it sting, but nothing I consider very hard.  Imagine my surprise when I see that I am marked by these fairly light flicks of the whip.  This really, really wants me to experiment more with the whip

Bummed it's out of focus
Well, that's it for playtime.  I have to put everything up and clean up the house before Mistress gets home.  I may have to wear something naughty to go pick her up at the airport.  I sure did miss her.  This kind of play is so much more fun with Mistress.

  


  

5 comments: