Thursday, September 26, 2019

While Mistress is away.

Lilac women's deodorant and women's perfume fill my nostrils.  Eyelashes weighed down with mascara.  Lips heavy with red lipstick.  Dark pantyhose/tights worn for the 1st time in over 2 years.  Heels and a dress worn for the first time in over 12 months.  Heavy silicone bra inserts in my tight dress.  My head spinning as I walk in heels for the first time in months.  Every few steps having to pull down my skirt to keep it from riding up.  Clicking heels on the hardwood floors fill my ears. 

Mistress is away for a couple of days, so I am going to take full advantage while working from home.  Mistress also chose not to lock me in chastity.  I'm going to try not to cum, but with some of the toys I have access to, I don't think I will succeed.

Whatever will I do for the next 48 hours?  If you have any ideas, please comment.  I'll update a few times as things happen.  Soooo horny!








2 comments:

  1. That’s a very nice look. My Mistress/Wife encourages me to dress and then requires me to find men to fuck me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete