Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Back for now

Mistress and I have had a ton going on.  We started a business a little over a year ago and we have been busier than our wildest dreams.  It's been stressful so we have had more arguments than usual.  Nothing serious, but enough that we haven't engaged in kink in quite some time.

We also went on an extended road trip without any toys, feminine items, etc. 

Lastly, my extended time in small chastity devices appears to have caused my penis permanent damage.  I now have a medium upward curve to my penis from something called Peyronie's disease LINK. It doesn't affect much, but it means extended chastity is more or less off the plate.

Mistress and I have been home for a couple of weeks but I don't think it's appropriate to ask for D/s if she's not feeling it.  Because of that, I've been secretly doing things to myself.  I wear a silicone cock ring almost all day.  I have been locking myself into chastity for short periods of time (it's so addicting).  I have actually slept in chastity twice in the last week.  Mistress has fallen asleep on the couch and I've been a little drunk and extremely horny and that's how I have handled it.  I have worn panties almost every day since I have been home (I missed them more than I thought).  I wore a women's body shaper out of the house under my clothes to take the dog to the dog park and on the way home I exposed myself for the 5 mile drive through town.  I have never done anything like this before.  Scary but exhilarating!



As I type this I have my prostate massager in my ass.  It's the first time I have had anything in my ass for at least 6 months.  I missed this too.

My current fantasies are running through my head.
  • Giving Mistress multiple orgasms while I have none.  
  • Being locked in the dog kennel overnight.  Mistress has threatened this over the years, but I would hate/love to be forced to do.
  • Long-term chastity.  Being locked regardless of the consequences.  Mistress likes my fingers more than my cock anyway.
  • Public crossdressing. Now that the streets are so empty due to the coronavirus, I'd love to be forced to walk down a street dressed up.
  • Secretary attire every day since we are sheltering in place.
  • Fucking Machine Punishment
  • Being tied down while the Venus 2000 penis pump gives me an orgasm, and then keeps going no matter how sensitive I am and keeps pumping until I cum again, no matter how long it takes.
  • Crossdressing in a video chat room.
Have a great rest of your week.  Stay safe!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your peyronies disease was not caused by your chastity device unless someone deliberately grabed you while in chastity and forcebly bent your penis to hurt you. Peyronies is caused by a sudden.deliberate trauma delivered over a period of time or by a one time blunt force. A flacid penis in a chastity cage for even an extended period of time would cause the scarring needed to permanently curve the penis. and yes I have indulged in this practice for quite extended periods of time for many years with the advice and consultation of my urologist signed Samuel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a meeting with my urologist and he believes it's highly likely that chastity is the cause. Month after month of my penis folding up in a tight chastity cage when I would get erect could reasonably be what caused the trauma.

      Delete
  4. Like you current fantasy about the dog kennel and I also find being locked in chastity addictive. For me short periods (up to 24 hours) are good. My wife knows this and longer periods are punishments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having any sort of control taken from me gets me super hot.

      Delete