Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Locktober Desires

While it’s only the 3rd of Locktober, I’m 6 days in at this point as we started early. In addition to being locked in chastity I am also warring my collar and have my toenails painted bright pink. Mistress seems really intent on keeping me locked up and pushing my buttons. That makes my head spin.

The last few mornings Mistress has gotten out of bed before me. This would typically be the time that I would stroke my cock and edge myself. Since I am locked that’s not an option and it frustrates the hell out of me. I’ve even tried moving my cage back and forth but quickly realized that’s pointless. When I get frustrated like that my brain goes into overdrive. I start fantasizing about being pushed further. Since I can’t get any stimulation on my cock I yearn for other stimulation, like my ass. Fantasizing about being able to cum from anal, but also knowing that it would likely only frustrate me more.  Thinking about being plugged and/or having my nipples stimulated or tortured as those are my other erogenous zones.

The longer I go without cumming (26 days so far) the more my feminine side starts to over take my thoughts.  Having my toenails painted and wearing nighties is just the beginning. I’ve been fantasizing about a long nightgown that would be difficult to sleep in.  I’ve been fantasizing about being fully dressed and wearing heels again as much as possible. I’ve been fantasizing about wearing a camisole, stockings,  clear mascara and tinted lip balm when I leave the house. I fantasize Mistress calling attention to my chastity and my femininity as much as possible as a way to erotically humiliate me.  Just last night she made an innocent comment on my toenails.  It made me very aware of my feminine self and I loved it.

Mistress and I will be going out of town for a few days. I’m packing a nighty that she loves to see me in.  I’ll be in chastity which will be unusual. Mistress normally likes to keep me unlocked when we travel together but I can’t be trusted in hotel rooms after she falls asleep. Ideally I will stay locked until we get to the airport and relocked after going through security. Or I can wear a plastic device that I’ve already worn through a couple of airports.  My mind is so ramped up right now I am fantasizing about staying locked the entire time, and also pleasing Mistress with my fingers and mouth every day.  The thought of staying locked while Mistress orgasms multiple times is one of my favorite fantasies.

In closing, I just wanted to say how much I love it when Mistress locks me up.  It’s not the chastity that I love, it’s the control I’m forced to relinquish. I also love it when Mistress keeps adding to my situation. This time it’s not just chastity. It’s my collar. It’s my toenail polish. It’s nighties again. The more she puts on my plate the more my head spins with desire. I’m a horny mess.

Apparently I’m so horny that I’m a bit of an exhibitionist today as well. These are all pics of me.

















No comments:

Post a Comment