Saturday, October 13, 2018

Reading stories and getting worked up.

This morning I woke up very, very horny. I decided to find some stories that would get me even more ramped up.

Here is an excerpt from one of them on Literotica.

Good boy. Now crawl into our room and get on the bed doggy style." I did as I was told a little fearful of what was going to happen next. I waited on the bed with as I heard her walking into the room. "Now I want you to hold very still and relax." With that I felt a cold sensation on my asshole. I could hear the squelching of the lube she had brought in and then the intrusion as she sticks a wet finger up my hole. I gasp and rock forward but before I get to far she grabs my balls and pulls me back. "Did I give you permission to move?"

"No mistress. Sorry mistress." I feel something loop around my balls and being pulled tight.

"Now you can't move. I've just tied your balls to the bed so don't get any ideas." With that said she goes back to fingering my ass. I bit back a yelp at this intrusion and hope she gets bored soon. She then adds another finger and I let out a gasp as she runs the tips of her finger over my prostate. "Ooo somebody liked that didn't they. I'm going to make you a little ass slut. One thing I learned about were these things called anal orgasms. Apparently if you stimulate the prostate enough a male can cum just from that. So I've decided that for now that is the only way you will be cumming. And to top it off you will have to eat it all. She starts to fuck my ass rapidly making sure to stroke the prostate with each thrust. I begin to shake from the sensations and I suddenly feel a pressure disappear from me. I look between my legs and see a fluid pouring out of my cock onto a plate. She laughs in pleasure as she continues to pump in and out of my ass until the flow stops. She then pulls her fingers out and goes to wash her hand, leaving me sitting there shaking after my first anal orgasm. She comes back and pushes the plate underneath my face.

"Please mistress don't make me eat my own cum."

"Begging won't do you any good. You lost that right a long time ago. You are going to eat every drop on that plate and you will eat every drop that comes out of you for the rest of your life." She shoves my head down in the plate and all I can do is lick it up. It has a salty taste to it and I screw my face up in disgust but I finish it. She stands up and walks away leaving me tied to the bed. I'm afraid to move for fear of getting punished. My cock throbs in my cage over everything that has happened to me in the last few hours. She comes back a little while later and unties me. "Go make me dinner. I don't care what. Just surprise me."


ANOTHER STORY

Kneel just outside the glass door here and edge for me while I shower. I want you to count them out."

Oh Em Gee. She takes long showers; even on work days like today.

The first edge is while she washes her hair. Head tipped back, clearly luxuriating in the water cascading over her head washing the shampoo away. Of course it helps that I am a sucker for the fragrance it has. 

"That's one." I moan. 

She straightens up and wipes the water from her face and smiles at me. Clearly relishing my longing for her and my self-denial for her benefit.

The second is as she soaps her chest while smiling lovingly through the glass at me. I stop just short of ejaculating and huff a hoarse "Two." My cock twitching multiple times but fortunately not squirting. I timed it perfectly.

She smiles and wags a finger at me in mock scolding.

The third edge comes as she washes her ass, which is pointed at me. As she smiles down at me I swear she is spending far too long washing her anus with a finger. Is she actually sliding it in? I can't quite tell. "Oh god, oh god. Three" I gasp.

The fourth hits as she uses the shower head between her legs. Clearly giving herself another orgasm as I watch her and she watches me. 

"Are you ... getting ... close?" she asks.

"Yes" I moan. 

That she is watching me do this is so erotic. Through clenched teeth I say "Four" as I let go and grab my own legs and start gasping to keep from going over. 

She orgasms against the shower wall looking down at me. When she finishes shuddering she rinses and hangs up the shower head and shuts off the water.

"Hand me a towel for my hair"

I pass her the towel with the hand that hadn't been stroking my cock. She dries her hair vigorously. It makes her tits shake marvelously.

By now I am no longer fully erect, only a half mast. I am, however, on perpetual edge. It has been a minute of panting and handing her a towel since my last edge but just two strokes and I am right back at the peak "Fiiive" I croak. 

She stops drying and peeks out from under the towel and giggles at me. "Now dry me off."

I take the other towel from the warmer and wipe her down with its warm softness, drying her without actually being able to touch her. 

"That feels so nice" she says.

"Now... Be a good jerk boy and edge for me again and then hands off.

She turns and picks up her deodorant. She watches me in the mirror as she applies her deodorant. Next she picks up her perfume and gives two quick sprays. 

I let go just barely in time. "Si-hi-hi-ix"

She turns around and grasps my cock with thumb and forefinger and lightly rolls it between them. Once, twice, another edge. Good lord she can play me like a violin.

Coyly she asks "Is there anything else we should do before we lock this thing away for the day?"

I know the right thing to say "I love you. Please don't make me cum".

She closes her whole hand around my shaft. Slow and gentle she strokes. One, two, stop, another edge. 

"Really? After all that you don't want to cum?"

"No, please don't"

"No?" Stroke, stroke, stop. Another edge.

"Oh god, Please don't make me cum"

"Ok" She replies, with a half smile. 

She steps in close. The scent of her makes my head swim. My legs begin to shake.

"Kiss me" she demands in a whisper.

We kiss. Soft and deep. That alone edges me. 

I whine "Hmm Hmm Hmmm!" into the kiss and my knees start to buckle and my eyes roll up. She breaks the kiss and just stares at me.

I pant hard and fast. 

When my breathing steadies just a bit she leans in and asks "What do you say?"

"I love you. Thank you for not making me cum."

Placing a hand on my face she looks at me with a smile and movie-star eyes and says "I absolutely love hearing you say that. That is so hot and so sweet."

She turns and picks up the bra and panties from the hanger and puts them on. My head slowly starts to clear as I step back from the edge.

She picks up the cock cage and says "Let's get you secured for the day shall we?"


2 comments: