Friday, October 12, 2018

Locktober so far

As of today I have been locked in chastity for 15 days straight. That brings my total days this year up to 79 total days and still counting.  I need to stay locked for another 24 days to beat last years 103 days of lock up.  I would need to stay locked for another 78 days straight to beat my record of  92 days of being continuously locked.  That means I would need to be locked until December 29th to beat my old record.  The idea makes my head spin. Let’s say I wasn’t unlocked and allowed to orgasm until January 1st. That means I would be orgasm free for over 3 months and I would only have 11 orgasms for the entire year.   That’s a far cry from my 600+ orgasms a year I had when I was younger. If I stayed locked until Jan 1st I would be locked 159 days or over 5 months. The thought of that makes my cock even harder.

Since Mistress and I are busier than ever we don’t have much time for play or for me to be dressed up I am still thoroughly enjoying being locked and denied. Mistress is doing a good job of not making me feel ignored. She is however tempting me by leaving my chastity keys on her vanity. It’s much better when she hides them from me. So far the temptation is not too great.




No comments:

Post a Comment