Friday, May 18, 2018

Another Day, Another Edge

Mistress got out of bed before me this morning which means I got to do some edging.  I edged to fantasies of outdoor bondage on our patio.  About being dressed feminine outside.  About breath play, chastity, using our fucking machine (giving and taking), and some sort of daily D/s.  After about 30 edges with no leakage, I went to my panty drawer and without looking grabbed the first pair I touched.  I pledged to wear whatever I grabbed.


This pair is small to begin with and a size too small as well.  My cock is crushed while wearing them so it's perfect for the mood I am in today.

As I was getting dressed, I realized just how much my submissive side takes over when it shows up.  After having no submissive thoughts for the last 3 months, my libido is in submissive overdrive.

After putting on my panties I went downstairs and got online.  I got caught up on my blog reading while waiting for Mistress to wake up.  Here are the images/posts that spoke to me today.  I Am in such a mood!














 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment