Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Strappado

This morning I had some edging time before Mistress got out of bed.  Mistress has instructed me to not leak, but I can't really help it.  I have started leaking before I realize it's happened.  It't not much, just barely enough to cover my finger tip to lick it off. 

Today's edging was inspired by some pictures I saw yesterday of women in a predicament bondage position called strappado.  At first I could only find women that were tied like this.








I love the how helpless and vulnerable they are.  While the position is extremely tough to endure for long, I love how easy it is to make the position even harder.  High heels.  Spreader bar.  A ball gag to drool from.  Neck tied to knees or the ground.  Only being allowed to stand on one leg.


Of course I could only find two pics of guys in strappado type bondage.



As I edged myself I found myself gravitating toward the pictures of women.  Their heels, skirts, and other feminine attire, I wanted to be them.  I found some good cross dressing strappado bdsm.







Most of the pictures I chose have the victims dressed.  I like the imagery.  That being said, naked strappado leaves victims at their most vulnerable.  Every hole is available and nipples and cock and balls are free to abuse.  They have to take whatever is dished out as moving causes too much discomfort.

I have to stop now before I lose control!





No comments:

Post a Comment