Thursday, March 8, 2012

Weekly Post

This post is late.  There is not a lot to post and I have been busier than normal, but that is no excuse.  Last week found me tied up a couple times and it was awesome.  There was also a teasing session without any bondage in which I was very drunk.  Between horniness and drunkenness I was letting my mouth run about how much I had been fantasizing about being forced to eat my own cum, and some additional  fantasies about some feminization.

Today I find myself in chastity due to not doing what I agreed to do.  This blog post is one item.  I had to go back through the list and noticed that toe nail polish was on the list.  In my mind that was a verbal request from last week, and not written.  I don;t know how I missed that.

Other than that there is not a lot more for me to report at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment