Monday, October 30, 2023

Wife Away Day 2

 Day 2 (Friday) - I spent the day working and besides being locked in chastity and collared, not much happened until bedtime.  Now was the time I got to test out my self-bondage scenario.

I got my leg restraints set up.  I got the metal handcuffs into position.  I put on pink panties and a frilly white T-shirt.  I sprayed women's perfume on my neck and chest.  I love connecting the smell of my women's perfume to D/s activities.   I then plugged my ass with a vibrating prostate massager.  Once I was all set up, I grabbed the ice lock and hung it above my head and where my hands would be when the key dropped into place.  I then attached it to a cabinet handle about 5 feet away.  This kept the ice cube with the key frozen in it about 2 feet away from my hands.  I hurriedly lay on the bed.  I wanted to make sure I got myself tied before the ice melted.  I used as little ice as I felt I could to keep my session short, but still be long enough to feel truly helpless. 

I cuffed my ankles, one to each corner of the bed.  My legs were spread as far as I could possibly do them.  I then laid back and turned on the vibrating prostate massager.  I chose a start-stop pattern to keep from going numb due to a constant vibration as well as to make it so I was frustrated by the stopping.  I then clamped my nipples with a pair of clover-style nipple clamps.  It was now or never.

I cuffed my hands together in front of me and I then lifted my hands above my head to a firm attachment point.  I had previously attached another cuff here.  I took a deep breath and cuffed the middle of my handcuffs to the existing cuff.  As I heard the rachet in the cuff click, my fate was sealed.  My cock got hard instantly knowing that I was unable to escape.

After a minute or 2, the reality set in.  I announced out loud what a horny little slut I am.  How desperate I am to be treated like a slave.  How I want to be locked in chastity forever.  How I never want to cum again.  How I want to have my ass plugged all the time.  I focused on the vibrating prostate massager.  I kept tightening my Kegels to try and add additional stimulation to my prostate.  I got more sensation, but the changing pattern kept me from getting too much stimulation.

I was tied tighter than I planned.  I could only shift up or down about 4 inches. I would move down on the bed to allow my legs to bend a bit so that I could try and get more anal stimulation.  That caused my shoulders to get stiff as well as make my chest more taut, causing my clamps to dig deeper into my nipples.

If I raised myself higher on the bed, it took the strain off my shoulders and nipples, but my hips then took the strain and I couldn't feel the massager as much.  

After 9 minutes I was already frustrated.  I could see the ice lock was going to last longer than the 15-20 minutes I expected.  After 20 minutes I was bored, but also turned on by my situation.  I laughed out loud at how pathetic I can be when I get like this.  I kept trying to flex my Kegel's to try and get more stimulation.  It was a losing battle.  I imagined Mistress tying me up in this exact scenario and leaving me for hours on end.  Bored, but sexually frustrated.  

Finally, after 40 minutes, the ice melted enough for the key to drop into my hands!  But not so fast.  While I practiced and practiced unlocking the cuffs in this position, I didn't take into account the fatigue of my shoulder muscles.  What should have taken 30 seconds wasn't working.  I kept myself calm and just kept at it.  After 3-4 tense minutes I was able to unlock myself.  

My shoulders were in pain as I lowered them to unlock my legs.  I got out of bed and my legs wobbled due to being spread so far and me flexing my hips for 40 minutes. I removed the massager from my ass.  I always hate that empty feeling of removing a plug.  Lastly, I removed the clover nipple clamps.  They had depressed my skin so much that removing them was not as easy as just taking them off. As blood rushed back into my nipple I gasped in pain.  A quick rub of my nipples shot additional pain through my chest. I was exhausted, but even more horny than when I started.  I cleaned up and changed into a nighty and went to bed.


2 comments:

  1. Great accounting of your session! I really like the idea of being locked up with no ability to release myself. Amusing in hindsight that it was much longer than anticipated!! Be careful what you wish for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's much better when someone else ties me up and I can't escape. Tying myself up gets boring fairly quickly once the novelty wears off.

      Delete