Friday, October 27, 2023

Wife Away Day One

 I took Mistress to the airport early.  On my way home I ran a couple of errands.  I picked up some super cheap vanilla body spray as well as a pack of cheap but comfortable panties that work well with my chastity device.  

As soon as I got home I gave myself 10 hard whacks on each ass cheek with the heavy rubber "ugly stick".  A little punishment for being such a bad boy.  With a red ass, I jumped into the shower to shave my chest, cock, and balls so that I could go into chastity.  When I got out of the shower I put on my device.  I then took all of the extra chastity keys and the Hitachi vibrator and put them in the safe.  It's not a fancy safe, it's one like you get in a hotel room.  Once I shut the door I went into the Chaster app (look it up if you don't know what it is).  I created a lock that was to last just shy of 4 days.  Mistress is gone for 8 days, but I wanted to have a safety net halfway through if something goes wrong.  I have no backup plan other than to drill out the lock. If all is going well I will add antoher 4 days. I didn't make the lock public or add any embellishments.  I just need to be locked.  I put the code into the safe and then scrambled my brain with a ton of other 4 digit codes.  I had forgotten the code in less than 30 seconds.  I really hope I put in the right code.  I then put a handcuff key in a container, filled it with water, and put it in the freezer.  I was going to test an ice lock for self-bondage later that night.

I worked for the rest of the day as I had a lot to do.  After work, I plugged my ass with my large butt plug.  It's been over a year since I had that beast inside me.  I am out of practice.  I left it in for a couple of hours while getting dinner ready and feeding the dog.  It was during this time I practiced with the ice lock.  I hung a string with the frozen block with the key in it directly above where my hands would be cuffed above my head.  I then took another string and tied it away from the bed.  This block was also attached to the ice.  The plan is that when the ice melts almost completely the key will be released and will swing so that I can reach it and uncuff myself. While timing the ice, I painted my fingernails and toenails clear.  I wanted to paint my toenails pink but I will be barefoot in a couple of days with some people of influence.  After Sunday I will repaint them if I can. 

Similar to what I did. 


Thank goodness I tested it.  The ice was about 2 inches by 3 inches and it took almost 5 hours to release the key.  I would have been miserable had I not tested it.  I practiced tying myself the way I would eventually do this.  My ankles were tied in pink leather cuffs, spread wide apart. I had my panties on over my chastity device and a white camisole pushed down over my nipples so that I could add some clover nipple clamps.  I actually did cuff my hands above my head and if I didn't have keys with me I would have spent 90+ minutes tied like that.  I also discovered a way to free myself that I vowed to eliminate when I do this for real.  I wish I had my Hitachi hooked up to the timer.  One for one minute, off for 2-3.  Edging over and over again until the ice melted.  I locked it up because I knew at some point I would edge too much and lose this incredible feeling I have of being denied.

Since I could like and untie myself at will I practiced other variables while I timed the ice lock.  I put my prostate massager in and retired myself.  I kept flexing my Kegels and thought for sure I was going to cum.  I was so sure I untied myself and manually used the massager, but I didn't quite get there.  

At this point it was late, I was exhausted from all of the different ways of testing so I put on my sluttiest nighty and went to bed.  Note to self, smaller ice blocks moving forward.

2 comments:

  1. Pity you can't put all that effort and ambition into something more useful than...your cock. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My cock is completely untouched and neglected during all of this. It is safely locked away. I'm open to any suggestions you may have.

      Delete