Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Wife Away Day 5

 It's Monday and while I work, I work a desk job at home.  Much less physical labor than I had this weekend so I was a little more rested.

I am going through all of my feminine clothes.  My goal is to wear everything at least once.  I spent most of the day in a padded lace bralette and pink panties.  I also painted my fingernails and toenails in 2 coats of shiny clear polish.  I wanted to do pink on my toenails but will be wearing flip-flops all week.  I can't wait for cooler weather to be able to look down and see hot pink toenails.  

Today was also a chastity check.  The app that held the code to the safe was revealed to me.  I removed the cage of my device and left the base ring on.  Everything looked good so I went to plan B.  A quick tease and lock up.  I set up a metronome app with a very slow 60 beats per minute.  I set a time for 5 minutes.  I put a nitrile glove on my right and I then lubed up my cock and hand so everything was super slippery.  Once I was hard, I started the timer and stood in front of the full-length wardrobe mirror.   On the mirror, I attached a suction cup dildo about 8 inches in length and 2 inches in diameter at the height of my mouth.  I began to stroke my cock, one second up, one second down, one second up, one second down.  As I did this I sucked the dildo at the same pace.  One second in one second out, one second in, one second out.  

What I wished was happening

I foolishly assumed that 60 beats a minute would be far too slow and would just tease me.  I was very wrong.  By the 3-minute mark, I was going deeper on the silicone cock and between the stroking and the cock hitting my gag reflex, I was on the edge.  I stopped and adjusted the metronome to 40 beats per minute.  This allowed me to last another 90 seconds before I was on the edge again.  I stopped stroking my cock but kept the rhythm with the cock in my mouth.  

Once the time went off, I cleaned the excess lube off of my cock.  I tossed the glove and put the cage back on my chastity device.  I went into the app and had to give me a new code.  I then read several random 4-digit codes and forgot the number I put in within 15 seconds.  I'm locked until the day Mistress gets home, 4 days from now.

At bedtime, I decided to use my non-vibrating prostate massager to see if I could cum with anal stimulation alone.  I never got to where I thought I could cum, so I grabbed my cage and pushed it back and forth.  I instantly believed that the motion in combination with the prostate massager could give me an orgasm.  I was right.  Within 60 seconds I could feel an orgasm coming.  It wasn't because of any friction on my cock.  My device doesn't allow for that.  I believe my brain confused the motion of the cage with actual stroking.  Combining that with the anal stimulation and the fact I haven't released a drop of cum in 90+ days, I managed to have a mini-orgasm with a little bit of cum release.  It was enough of a release that I had a post-orgasm letdown.  If I had access to the key on my chastity device I would have let myself out for the night. I skipped wearing a nighty which I should not have done.

By 5 A.M. I was back to normal thanks to my cock still being locked.  It's impossible for me to lose my horny edge for very long when I am locked up and don't have access to the key.  Enforced chastity keeps me on my toes.

Mistress is set to return in a few days.  My focus is going to shift from playing games with myself to doing the chores I have promised to do, with a few kinks added along the way.  As I type, this I am wearing black pantyhose and my legs are belted tightly together.  I am in this position until a loan of towels is ready to be moved from the washer to the dryer.       

2 comments:

  1. You are doing great! My wife returned home from her week away and unlocked my cage. She used a magic wand vibrator on my cock with the cage still on the erect head. The cage would not fall off so that's all I got. I helped her have 3 orgasms with oral, fingering and vibe.
    Today is the last day of Locktober so I will see when she releases me. Next up: No-O-vember?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm guessing she only teased you with the magic wand? At least she got to cum. That's all that matters to guys like you and me.

      Delete