Saturday, October 17, 2020

Nectar of my Goddess

Lately I’ve been fantasizing a lot about Mistress and her piss.  There is no reason for this as I think piss is disgusting. Or maybe that is the reason. It’s not about her piss, it’s about her doing something so degrading and taboo to me.  We just stayed in a hotel that had a large in-room bath tub. It had a safety handle on the side that would have been perfect to have my ankles tied to so that I couldn’t jump up to save myself from her pungent onslaught. I imagine my hands being tied to my side or behind my back.  I imagined a ring gag or some other way to force my mouth to stay open.  Mistress would either stand or squat over my open mouth and start verbally teasing me.  Asking me how much I wanted this. I’d tell her I didn’t as much as I could through the gag.  She’s ask why my cock was so hard then. She’d tease me about making this a regular occurrence unless I shaped up. Eventually she would release large gushes of urine over my face, stopping several times to prolong my humiliation.  Her smelly piss would go into my nostrils, eyes and ears.  I’d end up drinking about half of her piss and the rest would pool coldly around my body as she closed the tub drain before we started. Mistress would then proceed to get dressed and walk out of the hotel room tell me me she’ll be back when it’s time for her to relieve herself again. “You’re going to be my piss whore for the day or longer if you’re lucky” she’d say as the door slammed behind there.  

I’d sit there in my humiliation, with my hard cock straining, wishing I wasn’t such a submissive slut willing to endure more and more humiliation just to satisfy a very secret part of my soul. 








No comments:

Post a Comment