Friday, October 16, 2020

Mask Mischief

The whole coronavirus mask thing creates conflict in my brain. I don’t like wearing a mask but I understand it’s importance. Where the conflict arises is what happens in my brain. 

When I must do something I don’t want to do, I try to sexualize it in some way. Chores around the house, I sexualize it. Doctor and dentist appointments, I sexualize it. Wearing a mask is no different.  Here are some of the ways I envision turning mask wearing into a sexual event. 

Ball gag under a mask. I imagine wearing one of those neck gaiters so that the back of my head is covered.  It would be interesting to buy something at a store and not be able to converse with the clerk.

Here is another version.  A large penis shaped plug forced into the mouth, taped in and covered.  This one can be scarier since you can make the plug as large as you want.  The sheer terror of someone finding out.

My last fantasy has several variations.  The first it Mistress wearing my mask inside her panties for several hours.  Whenever we go out she pull my mask from her panties and makes me wear it. There would be her musky smell and traces of urine in the mask.  I would be in sub-space in no time.  

Other variation include having to wear my own mask in my pants and wear it so that I have to smell myself.  I also imagine Mistress taking a couple pairs of her dirty underwear and making me put one pair in my mouth and another pair over my nose before putting my mask on over my face.  Again my head would be spinning.  The final variation would be Mistress making me cum inside my mask or cleaning up after sex with my mask and having to wear it for several days.

All of these ideas makes wearing my mask a slightly more  tolerable.  Now if I just had the guts to tell her.  


No comments:

Post a Comment