Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Dream about cum

 Last night I had a dream that I very much want to share with Mistress and at the same time scared to do so. Scared because it might happen. Excited because it might happen even though I don’t want it to. 

Recently I got Invisalign braces. I have pretty straight teeth in the front but my bite is no longer straight.  I thought Invisalign was an elegant solution, but in reality they glue a bunch of attachment points to your Terry to quicken the correction and to hold the trays in place on both your upper and lower teeth.  There is no way to remove them without them with my tongue and they are locked in until intentionally removed.  

In my dream, Mistress has me take out my Invisalign and tells me to get naked. She then ties me down spread-eagle and naked to our bed. She is naked as well and stroking my cock. After a but she mounts my cock and puts me inside her. As she rides up and down on my she tells me she is tired of me begging for sex all the time. How she’s tired of me egging her on to do bad things to me. She says I need to bite my tongue more often and watch my mouth.

Mistress continues to ride my cock and she gives herself a couple of her squiring orgasms using my cock. She then starts pinching and biting my nipples which she knows will push me over the edge. I ask for permission to cum and she grants it allowing my to fill her pussy with a couple weeks worth of cum. 

As I come down from my orgasm Mistress mistress proceeds to pull my Invisalign braces from behind her back. Mistress scoops my cum out of her drenched pussy and starts filling the trays with our mixed bodily fluids. I figure out that these nasty trays are going in my mouth and I force my lips closed. Mistress tells me to open my mouth and I shake my head “no”.  Mistress wastes no time punching my balls quickly 3 times while telling me to open my mouth. I gasp in pain willing to do anything to avoid another smack to my balls. Mistress snaps the the tops one in first and while snapping in the second she tells me this will be my new normal as long as my mouth pisses her off.

She proceeds to explain that she’s going to leave me tied up to contemplate my situation.  Moving forward, every time we have sex I will be expected to fill my trays with our cum and wear them until my next meal.  She further explains that doesn’t necessarily mean we are going to have more sex.  If I piss her off she will make me take out the trays, and masturbate in front of her, in my hand and fill the trays with my cum only.  She knows how much I hate my cum after an orgasm.  She says she’ll make me wear cum filled trays in public as an added punishment.  


I thought for sure that this dream was unique, but a quick internet search proves this was thought of a long time ago. 


https://www.reddit.com/r/IsThatCUM/comments/f55jfy/cum_in_invisalign_braces/

P.S.  I have been driving myself mad this week with reading erotica.  So mad, I couldn’t fall asleep, so I decided I would masturbate as I really needed to sleep.  I wanted to cum quickly, so I was thinking about this dream  I snapped one of my Invisalign out of my teeth and proceeded to masturbate into it.  Half way through my orgasm I knew there was no way I could put my cum filled tray in my mouth.  I truly need to be restrained or seriously coerced into doing this until I get used to it.  Be careful of what you wish for.   


2 comments:

  1. We started with putting my pillow under my wife's butt when we have sex, and of course that will be what i am sleeping on. For infractions i would not be allowed to have sex with her, but she would occasionally have me masturbate into a bowl and lick all of it up while she paddles my bare butt. That went a long way in improving my behavior.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love/hate the idea of sleeping on a pillow with our cum all over it

    ReplyDelete