Friday, May 29, 2020

Birthday Beating

I have a birthday coming up and last night Mistress told me she didn't buy me anything.  I told her, "thank you for not buying me anything".  We are fortunate enough to pretty much buy what we want, presents for holidays and birthdays are more stressful than rewarding so we tend to skip them.  As far as my birthday goes, I prefer birthday shenanigans way more than any gift or special meal out. 

When Mistress told me that she didn't get me anything I told her that I would much rather have a birthday spanking than any gift.  You can't really buy a spanking, wait, you can, but that's a different story.  I told her I would love to get a minimum of 51 swats, stokes, etc for my birthday.  Mistress asked if we still had the cane in the bedroom and I assured her we did.  I then said that a stroke doesn't unless I make a sound.  She said, "oh, I'll make sure you make a sound".  My cock instantly got hard.  That was pretty much the end of the conversation and we went to sleep after a long day.

This morning I was stirring awake when I really wanted to be falling back to sleep.  As I tried to go back to sleep, my mind kept wandering to last night's conversation.  I imagined my Birthday Beating.  I won't be able to be beaten on my actual birthday as we have other things going on, so we will have to make alternate plans.

Now I am not really into pain for pain's sake.  It's kind of like spicy foods. I love spicy food however, there are some spices that are hot just for the sake of being hot.  There is nothing else to them.  If a portion of food is super spicy, yet it's very flavorful, I will gladly suffer through the pain.  Same thing with pain from BDSM activities.  Pain for pain's sake is not fun.  Pain that comes with the loss of control, or with a certain goal in mind, or for the arousal of the pain giver, those all make enduring pain worth it.  In this case, knowing I will get at least 51 stokes, and that there is nothing I can do to stop them (unless it's a real emergency) is a massive turn on. 

Of course, my dirty mind had to find ways to make the beating more interesting.  I imagine having to wear my butt lifting panties.  They create a nice target for Mistress to focus on, but then that might not spread out the pain enough (shudder).  I can also imagine other feminine additions.  Schoolgirl skirt and top.  Eye makeup so that it runs as tears fill my eyes.  A penis gag or dirty panties in my mouth while I get beat.


I imagine having to wear my largest butt plug.  Each time I would get hit, my natural tendency to clench my butt would stimulate my prostate.  This, in turn, would confuse my senses by connecting the intense pain to the pleasurable feeling in my prostate.

I imaging Mistress taking breaks from beating me to masturbate while I lay there with my ass throbbing.

I imagine Mistress taking out recent frustrations on me. We have had a particularly stressful couple of months.  I have had some very dickish moments, and deserve to be punished for them.  Nothing like being able to add some payback onto the birthday present I asked for.


Suffice it to say, I am fearfully and excitedly looking forward to the best beating of my 51 years.  I imagine begging Mistress to stop, but not actually using a safe-word.  I imagine purposely trying not to make a sound so that I can get hit longer.  If I end up looking like the poor guy below, I won't regret it.   









6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, I hope it is one to remember, at least until the welts and bruises go away!
    Many years ago we got out start with birthday spankings, mainly giving them to her. Now I receive for both of us and with all sorts of implements. Happy days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My wife's birthday is after mine by a few weeks. I'll have to give her your idea!

      Delete
  2. Yow that’s a serious thrashing - lucky you

    ReplyDelete
  3. A birthday spanking sounds delightful!

    ReplyDelete