Sunday, June 21, 2020

Nervous Anticipation


I had dreams last night, but I don't remember any of them. What I do know is that I woke up extremely horny today.  Mistress and I still have to coordinate my birthday spanking.  I really mean birthday beating as spanking seems to tame to me.  I am to receive at least 51 strokes of the cane or other implement.  A stroke doesn't count if the stroke doesn't cause me to make a verbal response, nor does it have to stop at 51.  One of my readers left a comment that in addition to his birthday spankings, he also gets spanked for his wife's birthday. In my case, Mistress just had her birthday and that would mean an additional 46 spankings.  Just typing that last sentence made my cock hard.

My mind has been a bit consumed with the anticipation of this happening.  The problem is that we are moving soon and we are so unbelievably busy that we haven't had time to make this a priority.  It doesn't stop me from thinking about it when I can.  I imagine all sorts of variations.  Dressed up in a feminine matter. Gagged with a ball gag, a ring gag, a penis gag or Mistress's dirty panties.  A thick buttplug inside me or not.  In my chastity device to keep me from rubbing my cock against the blankets or my cock tied to the bedframe to keep me from squirming.  Legs tied together vs being totally spreadeagled on the bed.  Mistress ignoring my pleas to stop.  I would purposely be quiet, even though a stroke hurts immensely or I would fake a sound to stop the pain early.  Taking lots of pictures to post here in this blog  At the end of the day, I really want to endure the hardest spanking of my entire life. 








This last one is too tame.  





No comments:

Post a Comment